Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
just a few that i have are when i played it last were

Nissan Skyline- Stage 4(or was it 3) Turbo, Racing Exhaust, Intake, port n polish, Limited slip diff, racing brakes, racing tranny, race suspension, some lightweight clutch, carbon fiber drive shaft and some other stuff cant remember exact names

Toyota Supra-about the same......has top speed record so far 260 MPH-/+

Mazda RX-7-about the same

Chevrolet Corvette- everything but turbo....diplacemant up or somthing like that

Dodge Viper-Same as 'Vette

some other cars that i cant rember but almost modded to the max

·
Registered
126 Posts
Which Version?
GT1
I kept every car I won
But also
'89 Supra, with every thing you can put on it
WRX 2door with the works. But It sooooo slooooooow revving up
My fav was the Castrol Supra 0-200km in 6 secs
Can't remember any more cos I lost the memory card
GT2
I also keep every car I won
Fav' car is my RUF CTR2 With spec 2 turbo, LSD, Traction control, Full works great for rally drive!
oh and the TVR Speed 6 & 12 are show car only - to much go and no turn! but man what gooooo!
I also liked the Zexel Skyline!
Never waste time with the entry level stuff save up and get fully adjustable gear!

pity they never put the Legend in ey?

·
Registered
733 Posts
3 Skylines modded to the gills, 1 Subaru with everything and 2 Preludes that only have a turbocharger and brakes and struts installed because I haven't finished out the game yet.

G

·
MY fav. the NISSAN Skyline GT-R w/ 908 HP!:D HA!
Next, Mercedes Benz CLK 55 w/ 580 HP :D He he...
Also, Acura CL-S w/ 408 HP! Kickin Vipers, Vettes, and SVT Cobras ASSES! due to weight!

Top Speeds
Skyline: 230 (or 225)
CLK 55: 205 (or a little lower)
CL-S: 170-175

Man if I had thes cars in real life..:eek: :D Ide be dead!:(

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
DRIFT CARS DRIFT CARS DRIFT CARS!!!! Silvia S13, S14, S15, AE86 Treuno, Levin's, and of course the RB20 Skylines... also some nice Nismo stuff, and some older R32's and R33's... and a couple of nice R34's... Not to mention my Suzuki Wagon R!!! it's the baddest!!!

·
2,873 Posts
**** I havent really played the game much but all I have is a
S4 with everything in it. Had a top speed of 230 I think.

Only problem is tuning the suspension!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have everything there is I think..I highjacked them from my friend that completed 99% of the game..yeah I cheated:D
ButI love that crazy, hard to control PIKES PEAK SUZUKI ESCUDO!!!!

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have GT3, and I just checked my garage. I have 189 cars, my favorites are my Vipers (I have 4 of them and the Concept) my Supra (put the tcs on 3 and that thing Still will smoke it's tires hardcore) my Pagani Zonda C12S is another one I like, umm lesse here oh yea I love my Benz CLK55, and theres many more but those come to mind right away.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
flashdragoon said:
oh yeah top speed fair and square 356.78 mph in the escudo, top wheelie speed 1344.89 mph in the Toyota GT1 Race Car. :)
da mn Flashdragon you beat my highest fair top speed in escudo. my max was 320mph.

wheelie standing i bested 800 mph. w/escudo where did you find the toyota GT1 joint i have been trying to find it.

Several cars. only going to list most used.

Mercedes CL600 600+hp (lovely movements, really quick)all racing fully lightened
CL typeS 456HP(i think)all racing not lightened
Raybrig NSX 1000+HP
One of my favorites:
3000GT VR-4 1095HP all racing not lightened
type R "ACURA" integra 399hp
cant forget my AUDI S4
600+hp geared to merk on almost anything top speed on 190mph all racing but not lightend.

i dont like lightening cars i gues it because i use a lot of imagination when racing and i can just see teh people in my cars enjoying the radio loving the leather and being asthetically soothed by the wood grain on the dash. i know, im sick but i just like to think that so i over tune my cars and still am able to win. only really heavy cars to i lighten (i.e. CL600)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Theres a few ways to get the GT1 here they r

GT-One Race Car (TS020)
Max power: 651 HP / 7500 rpm
Max torque: 70.2 ft.lb / 6000 rpm
Colors:
(#1, Red)
Race(s):
Gran Turismo All Stars (Professional)
Dream Car Championship (Professional)
Polyphony Digital Cup (Professional)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.