Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok is it just me....
Whenever I pull up next to a store front where I can see the reflection of my car, I cant help but to check out how nice my car looks.

Am I the only one who checks out his rims in the reflection of another car when it pulls up next to yours?

Whenever a car with a good reflection pulls up next to me (usually a black car)I always look over to the car and check out my rims in the reflection of the other guys car.

I know it sounds weird but I cant be the only one who checks out his own car at other peoples expense.

· Registered
1,556 Posts
I'm guilty also. I just can't help but stare and think to myself, "Dang, my wheels look good!" The sad part is most of those guys probably think I'm checking out their ride :giggle: :2cool:

· legend status
1,680 Posts
Nothing better then getting a quick peek of me rollin in my legend on a beautiful sunny day in Florida :). Esp since any car with nice rims looks that much hotter when moving :). It's so hard to not look when passing like mirrored windows...

· Registered
82 Posts
Definitely looking as well.... and that's why we change our wheels.... is also for us to enjoy the beauty... how about taking a short video when you are driving by sticking out your camera phone or viewcam to capture the movement?... ;-)

· Registered
205 Posts
Yup! count me in! I friggin love how the wheels look on the car while they are spinning. They stand out big time. There's this building a couple of blocks away from my job with mirrored windizzows, so I get to see the relfection every day! I cant get enough of it :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.