Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was shopping for a new ride for my mom and I saw this 1997 Accord EX. It was lowered, body kit, 17" rims. Looked really sweet. I test drove it and after, I was contemplating changing the Legend back to stock and giving it for my mom to drive and me drive the Accord. It was in perfect condition and when VTEC went into effect on the freeway onramp, I almost forgot about my G1 compleatly. FORGIVE ME, FORGIVE ME, FORGIVE ME!!!!

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm desperatly trying to find a GS near the 10K range. I know a GS is going to put the Accord on it's ass. How are the gas milage on those things tho??? That's a pretty important aspect too.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Get the 6speed and you're up there in the 24-27 mpg range. ;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
C25A1guy said:
I'm desperatly trying to find a GS near the 10K range. I know a GS is going to put the Accord on it's ass. How are the gas milage on those things tho??? That's a pretty important aspect too.
Seek and you shall find. :D Don't expect it to give you the same kind of gas mileage that the accord has though. If you can find a 6-speed. You'll be right up there. :)

I was able to get my GS 6-speed back from the Bay area down to L.A. on one tank of gas. :) (My GS-6 is my economy car. :D)

·
Registered
847 Posts
C25A1guy said:
yeah, like Graeme said... I think the only car that has both the power and the gas milage you are looking for is the GS 6. My friend who used to own a RX-7 FD got pissed at his new accord v6 because that thing wasn't pulling much after 80mph:D He was so pissed that he got on his bike and road raged for 10 min after he got back to his house:D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Leon Millette said:
exactly claus...
I have driven the 01 Accord V6, and it runs out of breath like a 305 over 80mph. I thought with a VTEC it would do something...guess I was mistaken
Economy Car with "economy" gear ratio:D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Re: 3 WORDS

Leon Millette said:
DRIVE A G2
forreal forreal
G1's are outdated.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts