Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. My name is ThaAcSwerver. And i am a Acura-Legend forum addict. I thought it was going to be only a temporary thing. I had only one question. I got it answered in one day by many. I thought that was going to be it. But it wasn't. I found myself coming back. Just one more hit (err. question) The next thing you know i'm all up in the off-topic area with other addicts, passing words back and forth (puff puff give man). Looking in the picture gallery like a fiend wanting something different. looking in the G-1 area. (I don't even drive a G-1 - What is wrong with me???!!!!) Then when you think you can get out of the game, Here comes Leon. Ahhh helll!!! Serving up a fresh supply of goodies. I'm turning y'all in to the FED's man cuz this ain't cool. I leave from my monitor with 20 inch bloodshot eyes. I'm losing weight. Need to shave, No outside social life what-so-ever. I'm even considering putting this site up is a start page (someone stop me before I do). And then there's Matt with his innocent looking main page with the red coupe on it. There is a subliminal message in there somewhere. ( I think when the link scrolls onto the page) "You will not escape. You will rot within these pages " is what it translates to. And those evil little happy faces laughing and **** in my sleep. You........You........You............evil doers!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Haha...I am addicted too....Its like even if I've already seen replies to all of my latest threads I still stay on looking and waiting for more replies...I'm getting better at breaking the habit...What is a Mickey? Disney? What the?:D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Yes, I too need the Acura-Legend Forum fix just about everyday myself. I think the longest I've stayed in this forum was about 6 hours straight. My wife threatened me and the kids kept throwing stuff at me. Then if that wasn't enough, the meets started coming up, if it was within 300 to 400 miles, I was there. For a while there I thought I was the Moderator of the Meets section because of the time I put in there. **** this Legend (I'm sorry baby I didn't mean that)! It's all your fault Matt. I'm thinking of taking legal action(j/k) This addiction thing was not in the terms of agreement. I even see these usernames in my sleep(Leon Millette, ThaAcSwerver, Pympdaddi, Dave C 2.0, Thai 95L Coupe, DaTimez 420, Jose3030(who has not shown his face at any local meet that I've been) Luvmylegend, SpeedDemon, Cake Daddy and the main culprit, MATT @#$%^&**8^# WHELAN. When will it stop? I'm tired of all the CAIs and HIDs and Remus and GReddys and the JDMs, the clear side markers and people wanting to mesh grilles and lower their cars. IT"S JUST INSANE...... INSANE I TELL YOU!
Ok, I'll catch up with you guys later I gotta get the Shrimp Cheese Steak effect going here..As soon as I finish I'll be back on.
Wow, all I need is 1 more post for 400....SO Addictive

·
Registered
926 Posts
I too am addicted!!!!!!!!!! At my job they put up a sign that says ACURA WEB SITE ON THIS COMPUTER because I am on so much!!!!!!! I read every section even if it doesn't concern me just to find something new.

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Hello. I am NickD and I am a Legend Forum and Acura Legend addict. I stare at my car as much as I browse this forum.

Please, I need help. What can I do to free up some more spare time so I can look/drive my car and browse this forum more? :D

·
Registered
733 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
He he he i'm in your dreams...!:D

I wonder if my coupe has 20 inch spinning davins in your dreams..:D :D
Actually what sticks out the most is I can't believe Roswell is that small where you're the only 20yr old with a Legend.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Oh, and I didn't even mention the cult meetings. Just another way or lure you and your friends in. They take all these pictures (100+) and don't e-mail them to you, They tell you, ...." I'll post the pictures on THE FORUM!!!"

You want proof? I got your proof right here buddy!!!!!

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4986

And read this post of Leon half way killing an innocent soul.......

Originally posted by Legendary91L
Leon, I don't have any pictures...hope you can get some and put them up tonight! I can't wait!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Leons reply)

for sure...just a lil tired...

but hyper like a chondriACK
everyone's smiling

Look how Leon carefully got everybody fiening. Teasing and making everybody wait for the goodies. This is terrible man. I bet about 13 users were just "standing' on the Refresh button. "click click click click" And then you got the "Eye Candy" post. **** it!!!!I'm picketting the next meet!!!!!(j/k)

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
Ok, this is sad. On a slow day at home or work I find myself refreshing the screen just to see the new topic or reply. Now thats sad!!!
LOL

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:
Oh, and I didn't even mention the cult meetings. Just another way or lure you and your friends in. They take all these pictures (100+) and don't e-mail them to you, They tell you, ...." I'll post the pictures on THE FORUM!!!"

You want proof? I got your proof right here buddy!!!!!

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4986

And read this post of Leon half way killing an innocent soul.......

Originally posted by Legendary91L
Leon, I don't have any pictures...hope you can get some and put them up tonight! I can't wait!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Leons reply)

for sure...just a lil tired...

but hyper like a chondriACK
everyone's smiling

Look how Leon carefully got everybody fiening. Teasing and making everybody wait for the goodies. This is terrible man. I bet about 13 users were just "standing' on the Refresh button. "click click click click" And then you got the "Eye Candy" post. **** it!!!!I'm picketting the next meet!!!!!
Is it me or does this not have a thing to do with forum addiction? Are you upset with Leon dude? Why reply with this pointing that out?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Matt Whelan said:

Is it me or does this not have a thing to do with forum addiction? Are you upset with Leon dude? Why reply with this pointing that out?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
No Matt it's just you (light'n up). I'm only joking about how different elements of the forums keep us coming back for more dude. (This is a good thing) Leon is a Godsend for us owners. No grudge against you nor anyone here. I enjoyed the anticipation of waiting for the next topics and pics from the meets. Thats what makes it more exciting. Dang. Sorry if I offended you again man.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
ThaAcSwerver said:

No Matt it's just you (light'n up). I'm only joking about how different elements of the forums keep us coming back for more dude. (This is a good thing) Leon is a Godsend for us owners. No grudge against you nor anyone here. I enjoyed the anticipation of waiting for the next topics and pics from the meets. Thats what makes it more exciting. Dang. Sorry if I offended you again man.
yes, I see how you were joking...Didn't really read it over good the first time to see your point...My bad, just appeared like a complaint mainly to me the first time...Its all good...;)

G

·
whiplash9001 said:

Actually what sticks out the most is I can't believe Roswell is that small where you're the only 20yr old with a Legend.
Well there has to be someone else in Roswell, GA w/ a Legend Coupe but I doubt he's 20 and a Black male and has a 95 L Coupe Milano Red... So i'm the only one...:D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkk
I'm an addict, I'm an addict, I'mmmmm aaaannn adddddiiicct......
Please forgive me, No no no please don't don't don't nnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooo don't open up my internet historyyyyyyy.....................................

·
Registered
926 Posts
I think my addiction is getting worse I now have a computer in my room at work, so I am looking out the window at my car while I am typing right now :eek:
I think I need help!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts