Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
I've been on all morning, not much to do at work, lol! It's been working fine for me.

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
I was just about to make a thread, but since you already started one, I'll just piggy back on it...

The owners have announced that they will be doing a significant upgrade to the forum so starting today at 12:30pm PST, the forum will be down for about 3 hours.

Good news:

All previous infraction points will be wiped clean

Bad News:

Anybody with 3+ more points in their history will be automatically perma banned and we will have to go through and manually fix those accounts :(

Sorry guys but thanks for the understanding!

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
What! I'm gonna be so bored! I have nothing to do at work today : (

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
Hey I'm talking on AIM with the program guy whos going to be helping with the upgrade....he said that if people start clicking on the ads to the right of the page, it might prolong the start time anywhere from a few seconds to several minutes if there enough clicks...

I guess the reason is because the ads have to track back to the forum to know where they were clicked from, and that keeps the forum busy and doesnt allow the tech's to bring it down because the owners have to get credit for their ad-clicks...

I say lets try it out!! If you are VIP, sign out and start clicking on ads....lets see if we can prolong this [email protected] :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts