Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i've been looking for a 94/95 LS coupe for a few months now.. most of the ones on the internet are priced high.. anyway I was driving home from work today and saw a 95 LS Coupe automatic (white/tan) parked at a transmission repair place.. i went and checked it out.. body is clean as can be, interior looks great, theres a car seat in the backseat ;), but it has like 203,000 miles.. i grabbed the VIN# - everything looks good and the mileage is consistent..

i left a note on the car offering to buy it and my cell number.. i'm also going to call the repair shop its parked at..

but here's the thing.. what should i offer? 200k+ miles, and parked at a transmission repair shop.. I'm thinking of trying to steal it for $2k considering its at a transmission shop and theres a car seat in a coupe.. what do you guys think?

Condition Value

KBB.COM -

Excellent
$5,215
Good
$4,660
Fair
$3,985

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I'd be suprised if someone let it got for 2k. Considering its at a transmission repair shop, I'm guessing the owner actually likes the car to do tranny work at 200k.

Hope it works out for ya though. I'd check how the car drives, and check the oil...temp gauge....after driving it for a bit. Should be one tick mark below half.. and not go up at all from there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts