Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at this website and there used to be like 4 or 5 things for a legend. But now there is like 2 pages worth. But the greatest thing is that there is cleared out rears and half red half clear 92-95 sedens. Sorry coupes. :( Is this a joke or something. If I do order these I would probably have to wait like 2 years for them. but enough of my story. Here is the website.:confused:

http://secure2.mavweb.net/advancemo...me=model.asp?make=Acura&brand=&page=1&recs=10

·
Registered
671 Posts
Good luck

Unless I saw a picture of them, or saw them in person, I wouldn't believe it...

Other websites have had those for sale, but when guys went to order them they said they didn't have em...

Try to order them and see what they say.

-James

·
Registered
327 Posts
James92LS is right!
The APC dealer book has had Clear Tails for the COUPE listed for over 2 years now and every time I place an order they say that they are on back order (BACK ORDER FOR 2 YEARS!!!)
My friend is a dealer and has been checking for the 2 years for me and for a buddy with a sedan and still has nothing.

UNLESS you see it or they say they have them IN STOCK do not give a cent because you will NEVER see you deposit again!!!:mad:

Good Luck,
Mark

AKA Legendmap

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
if you can find them,

i know that APC made a few back in 99 because i have their parts sheet for that year. they didn't continue it in 2000 so there are some out there but they were all clear. NOPI is claiming they have em. carparts also claim they have them.

-j

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Re: if you can find them,

aiznpride said:
i know that APC made a few back in 99 because i have their parts sheet for that year. they didn't continue it in 2000 so there are some out there but they were all clear. NOPI is claiming they have em. carparts also claim they have them.

-j
you beat me to it....
I was going to say NOPI has them too, but you have to order them...I believe they were $585.00 or so.....

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
hehe :D
yeah, i was on APC's ass for months trying to get them to make it for the coupes back then. i just gave up cause they wanted some ridiculous number of people to even start the mold. somewhere like 5k people. so i'm making my own. stay tuned cause i might be sellin em when i'm done.

-j

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
aiznpride said:
hehe :D
yeah, i was on APC's ass for months trying to get them to make it for the coupes back then. i just gave up cause they wanted some ridiculous number of people to even start the mold. somewhere like 5k people. so i'm making my own. stay tuned cause i might be sellin em when i'm done.

-j
Let me know...let's work it out for a good price now...we can become a team ;) Coupe right?

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
hehe aight.
i'm cutting the lense right now and it's a *****. i'm trying to be careful caus i don't have another set. i'll post pics when i'm done.
-j

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Found cleared and half on the net. Is it TRUE??

I called the company and there are waiting for the item from apc. i asked how long the wait is and they said it wasnt going to come in. so i just hung up. WHY THE HELL ARE THEY POSTING STUFF ON THE INTERNET WHEN THEY DON'T HAVE IT. G*D DAMM MOTHER FLOWER.:mad: :mad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts