1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
yea, its still loading, its the clip we have seen, where he ran a low 13' 700hp my ass, he was saying back in the day that its b/c the car is so heavy b/c of the body work. what a joke that guy was, ruined a nice legend if you ask me. i think the TB broke on that motor, i'm sure the car is rotting away someplace now

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Sad, the design is sweet, enginebuild wise. It could have been one hell of a car :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
YEa i never seen the clip until today so i thought i would share my find with you all. NP. Yea i also belive he wasted to much $$$ on bodywork and not enough on the motor. Never can be to much on the motor if you ask me! haha

·
T The pimp
2,073 Posts
its a repost buddy. I think in that video he just blew one of the turbo.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
385 Posts
There are allot of people in the States that are Skyline nuts! In Calgary they are WAY more common than Legends, I see about 5 skylines for every one Legend (coupe or sedan!). You can get GTR's imported here (R32) with the full R34 Body for about $16000, Or just GTR (R32) for about 10-12k.

My friend had a nice GTS-T (his family still has it - he passed away from Liver Cancer last year at 19), Black on Black, we cleaned it for his family the other day. Gorgeous car though!

That Legend Skyline is an interesting idea though!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well in IMO i dont like the whole "convert your car to look (or pose if you will) like something else thing". But everyone has thier own style of "Modding" so blah blah blah.... I just want to know more about his engine setup and how much power it was really makeing, or if it's still running.

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
me too. i'm curious what those two turbo's make of the Legends' 3.2.
The thing is is that I bet its all dirty power. The Legend's engine was not built for that kind of power..... hmmmmm and in the video, it seems like he's run into some problem's attempting to put all that power down. ? no?

·
KA8 Legend Killer
452 Posts
it would've been more convincing if we could hear it run and drive

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
I bet DV8 Legend can beat that wanna be Skyline Legend. lol Really really sad for him making a Legend look like a skyline.

·
KA8 Legend Killer
452 Posts
I bet DV8 Legend can beat that wanna be Skyline Legend. lol Really really sad for him making a Legend look like a skyline.
I believe that as well

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He might have been watching F&F while he was designing the car, hence the triple n.o.s. tank's in the passenger seat.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I honestly don't see the point. If you want a GTR just save up and buy one rather than try and make one out of anything...esspecially a legend! You are ruining a perfectly sweet car to begin with. I would like to see how the turbo reacts though and I also agree with DV8. If you came from a track why would it have grey dust on it? hmmm...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts