Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a great legend last week and after getting it checked out I bought it! It's an '88 L coupe. Black with dark grey leather interior, 160km (~100 miles). Now I'm looking for some parts for it. The left headlight cover has a tiny hole in it and so a bunch of moisture gets in there so I need one of these. I'm also looking for clear corner and bumper lights. It's weird, one of my bumper lights is orange and the other is clear. I heard somewhere that you can mod the bumper lights to take out the amber part but this might be too difficult for me. Anyways, anyone know where I might be able to get these parts, are they pretty hard to get? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
The OEM bumper lights on my cars are clear. (?) Do a search for clear corners, we found a site that has them for the coupe. You might want to try a junkyard or ebay for that headlight.

Congrats on your new Legend. :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I took off the bumper light that I though was amber and I opened it up and it turns out that it was filled with a rusty goo which was making it look amber from the outside lol. I guess it wasn't tightened up properly or something and water was getting in there. So I cleaned that out and now it looks pretty good.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts