Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
And, if you want to do it more than once, just delete the cookies that comes from carfax, and even easier, just clear your whole cookies collection! hehehhe................... thanks

·
Banned
2,261 Posts
thank you I apreciate that I ran mine. all good

·
Registered
702 Posts
hell yeah! thanks for the info, i always wanted to run that but never wanted to pay the stupid fee for carfax.

hey man, it expires 2/24/02 midnight eastern time, so y'all still got a day to take advantage! haha

peace

·
Registered
418 Posts
thanks!!

thanks a lot for the info... i just send emails to all my friends about it.

thanks again!!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
cookies

hey, guys, i cleaned all the cookies, but it still won't let me do it??
help, thanks!!!

i want to do it for my previous car..hehehe

·
Registered
418 Posts
i got it

i got it, you have to restart your computer after you cleaned all the cookies...

great...

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
No,

You have to close IE, delete the cookies, or do a quick search for CARFAX in FIND it will bring up the proper cookies (that way you dont have to re-enter all your log-in data for every freakin site you visit!)
Usually looks like a text file.

Anyways, the second part is your I.P address, the unique number you're computer is given when you log onto the internet. Simply logging off and logging back in will issue you a new I.P address. Unless you have what they call a "Static" ip address, one that never changs, commonly found on DSL in which you don't have to "DIAL UP". The type of DSL when you turn on your computer, you're already on the net.

·
Registered
418 Posts
to FutureX 2001

thanks man, i figured out already.

i have cable modem, so, it is always on as you said.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Damn!!!!

My carfax report said my Legend had been flooded, deemed unsalvageable and totaled again!!!! and the odometer is something like 800,000!!!

hahaha, i'm just playin', all good!!! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts