Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unortunately my 90 Legend Coupe has come to the point of costly repair and am going to trade in. Very difficult to part with this fantastic auto. That given I have the original 1990 Owners manual and also a Haynes Repair Manual that is free for shipping cost only to any forum member. Cheapest shipping is Priority Mail for $4 anywhere in USA. I would make 5 cents profit but will put towards payment of the replacement vehicle :) . If you use Paypal my email address is [email protected]. Just hate to throw them away as both are in top condition. Let me know as this Forum members are a real class act....Paypal charges me to accept payments...So, Frank or Sally Nedobity Thanks for sending the $4 but need another 1$ to cover the cost of shipping or would cost me to ship the 2 Free Manuals. Sorry for the inconvenience and will refund your $4 if don't want the manuals. Let me know.

· Registered
2,316 Posts
man,i so want those manuals! e-mail sent ... its either under [email protected] or [email protected] ... thanks man so much! with the loss of the online manuals .... this is the next best thing! thanks so much again.

· Registered
1,292 Posts
Speaking of owners manuals, I'd like to get my hands on an original "Canadian" version of the 1990 Sedan manual.

The 1990 Canadian version looks like this 1989 Canadian manual on the left:

And, of course, that's the American manual on the right.

Anyone up for a trade?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.