Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Completly rebuilding...
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a spare GS wheel that I got as a possible full-size spare. It has some curb rash (thus why it was going to be a spare only). I need to make some room in my garage so I'll give this wheel away free to anyone who wants to pay UPS shipping from 95826.

Let me know, guys.

-llloydxmas

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
llloydxmas said:
I have a spare GS wheel that I got as a possible full-size spare. It has some curb rash (thus why it was going to be a spare only). I need to make some room in my garage so I'll give this wheel away free to anyone who wants to pay UPS shipping from 95826.

Let me know, guys.

-llloydxmas
I call 1st dibz!!!.....I'll let you know by wed. mid-day if I will take it,....

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
llloydxmas said:

Let me know, guys.

-llloydxmas
you've got multiple PM's from me :).....looks like i'll take it,....

·
RX7-->Legend
343 Posts
if no one send you the payment then i'm next in line to send you the payment.

·
387 Posts
just let me know if it's still available. I'll pick it up or my brother will pick it up. He live there in Sac.

·
P*mp!
1,252 Posts
Sorry fellas, its sold.....sent paypal @ 11:07 AM on Wed. Dec 09, 2004.....

thanks again man,

vinny

ps: plz hit me off with the tracking # asap....later....

·
Completly rebuilding...
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Taken...

Sorry, but WicKeD LeGEnD jumped in first and sent the money really fast. I'll be shipping it out later today.

-llloydxmas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.