Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used Office to translate this and know that sometimes the literal translation is slightly different once it does it's thing. Can someone confirm that the correct message was delivered, THANX :angel:

Merci de la considération avec le Telion Chip. Le coût est argent de $75.00 Américains. Cela fonctionnera bon avec votre voiture. Je ne parle pas français ainsi ceci est traduit. Je verrai s'il y a un membre de langue française sur Acura-legend.com Voici mon emplacement que vous pouvez probablement le traduire avec un traducteur d'Internet.

It should be about the same as

Thank you for consideration with the Telion Chip.
The cost is $75.00 American money. It will work
Good with your car. I don't speak French so this is translated.
I will see if there is a French speaking member on Acura-legend.com
Here is my site you can possibly translate it with a internet.

·
New Mexico Legend
25 Posts
Translation

Telion,

This should suit your needs. If you need further translation assistance, please send me a PM.

Merci de considérer achetant un morceau de Telion (Telion Chip). Le coût est de $75.00 dollars Américains, et cela fonctionnera bien avec votre automobile.

Voici mon site Web. Vous pouvez probablement le traduire avec un navigateur d'Internet, Telion & the Chronicles of Killanna - A Bravenet.com Hosted Site

Additionally, let me know if also plan on charging him shipping and I will give you a translation for that as well.

I used Office to translate this and know that sometimes the literal translation is slightly different once it does it's thing. Can someone confirm that the correct message was delivered, THANX :angel:

Merci de la considération avec le Telion Chip. Le coût est argent de $75.00 Américains. Cela fonctionnera bon avec votre voiture. Je ne parle pas français ainsi ceci est traduit. Je verrai s'il y a un membre de langue française sur Acura-legend.com Voici mon emplacement que vous pouvez probablement le traduire avec un traducteur d'Internet.

It should be about the same as

Thank you for consideration with the Telion Chip.
The cost is $75.00 American money. It will work
Good with your car. I don't speak French so this is translated.
I will see if there is a French speaking member on Acura-legend.com
Here is my site you can possibly translate it with a internet.

·
New Mexico Legend
25 Posts
Merci. Ma Mère est née dans le Morroco Français pendant la WWII.

I'm rusty, but it has come in handy once or twice. . .

Both those will work quite well...

=D Bonjour Ca va ?

If all else fails you can go to Free Online Translator

It does pretty well with verb translation and sentence structure

but bluehalos' will work

·
Registered
474 Posts
Telion,

This should suit your needs. If you need further translation assistance, please send me a PM.

Merci de considérer achetant un morceau de Telion (Telion Chip). Le coût est de $75.00 dollars Américains, et cela fonctionnera bien avec votre automobile.

Voici mon site Web. Vous pouvez probablement le traduire avec un navigateur d'Internet, Telion & the Chronicles of Killanna - A Bravenet.com Hosted Site

Additionally, let me know if also plan on charging him shipping and I will give you a translation for that as well.
Damn man you got it ,i learned french all my life and i couldnt find any other way to say that.

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone, now I know who to go to too :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts