Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
smokinfastlegend, where did you get these foglight covers from? Will they fit a 93 front bumper sedan? (My car is 94 with a 93 front bumper)

91acuralegend, what's that blue thing in your bumper light?

I want to have those foglight covers and make some kind of split light in the bumper turn signal, so I have a turn signal and foglight in the same casing. Any ideas? Thanks.

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, that was kind of a dumb question, but I want to know exactly what he did to it? Anyway, the main focus of this thread is anyone's ideas on how to make the bumper turn signal function as both a turn signal and a foglight. Should i split the casing and have one bulb for the turn signal and the other for the foglight? Your thoughts?

· I like shiny
14,445 Posts
94Lsedan said:
Well, that was kind of a dumb question, but I want to know exactly what he did to it? Anyway, the main focus of this thread is anyone's ideas on how to make the bumper turn signal function as both a turn signal and a foglight. Should i split the casing and have one bulb for the turn signal and the other for the foglight? Your thoughts?
There is a tutorial on Legendtuner.com that helps you turn your bumper turn signal into a fog light.

· Banned
3,429 Posts
Dude if you do that legendtuner mod make sure you upgrade the harnesses and coat the bulb casing because that is a turn signal NOT a fog light and it wasnt designed to be on all the time. Even still you run the risk of melting the wiring and the bumper light assembly.

if you want fogs, save up your $$$ and buy some good ones...a bumper signal turned fog lamp is form over function.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.