Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... I am new to the forum and live in Western Canada! I am currently looking for front fenders for my 88 coupe... but have been unable to find any suppliers on my web searches.

I would appreciate any suggestions or contacts

Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
You can get aftermarket fenders, I got one for my sedan, i dont know about coupes though. Be warned however, they dont fit perfectly, mine was a little bit too short and there is a gap around the corner light.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have checked at wreckers locally here but there are no good fenders available... I am able to find aftermarket fenders for sedans but so far not for coupes... I guess my next best option is to rebuild my exisiting fenders.
They are rusting out where the moldings snap into the fenders on both the right and left side.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
front fenders

prairielegend said:
Hello... I am new to the forum and live in Western Canada! I am currently looking for front fenders for my 88 coupe... but have been unable to find any suppliers on my web searches.

I would appreciate any suggestions or contacts

Thanks
JONO, a member here, may be able to help you. If not, try ebay. Things surface there from time to time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.