Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, I don't get it. I went to Acura to buy my Front License Plate Bracket for my 95 Coupe.

It doesn't fit, it seems too short/small. I DID ask for one for a '95 Coupe. This one seems identical to the one found on our '94 Sedan.

Did the guy hand me the wrong Bracket? are they different for Sedan/Coupe? Or are they different for 91-93 and 94-95.. All I have is the P/N from the bag, it doesn't say what year/model car its for.

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have my license plate temporarily where you have yours 91LSMAN...with a custom bracket, but I dont' like it there, because to me it looks like a rabbit tooth hehehe.

Train:
the part# they gave me was 71180-SP0-A01. I just went to Acura Parts 24/7 and compared to their database, it shows it's for a Sedan. I looked up under coupe and it matched identical to the # you gave me.

*sigh* now I gotta drive outta my way tomorrow back to the $tealership so they can give me the right one >=(
I bet they wont have it in stock too!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.