Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, so i've come to the point where i have to make a decision.. Repair all the leather for the front seats? or just buy new aftermarket seats for the car..
I really dont know what to do... any suggestions?
If anyone here has put seats from other cars.. let me know how much it costs to do such a thing and what type of car the seats were from..

Thanks

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Hey, so i've come to the point where i have to make a decision.. Repair all the leather for the front seats? or just buy new aftermarket seats for the car..
I really dont know what to do... any suggestions?
If anyone here has put seats from other cars.. let me know how much it costs to do such a thing and what type of car the seats were from..

Thanks
this would have been go to post about 5 months ago i had a chance to get some supper clean ivory blue leather seat for cheap that looked mint! but the car got crushed now!

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
:(....
katzkin... is that shizznat worth it?
if they have your color i wouls say yea from what ive seen i thinks they are really nice! But i have to say i'm not paying that much for having my seats custom done meaning it's not costing me that much!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
I've been looking at options for the front seats in my coupe as well. This one seller on eBay has full leather seat covers for under $500 and I've seen kits go for as low as $415. Also Legacy Seat Covers has vinyl and fake suede front seat covers for Coupes starting at $235, same price as Wet Okole ones.

Legacy

Wet okole

I might just give in and buy Katzkin or the leather ones from eBay.

·
0 Posts
whats77inaname - are the TL seats for coupe or sedan models? I don't know what they look like but if they are new they should be a nice upgrade :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts