1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hope my eyes is right, noticed yer gauges said 125 mph on tha pix? :eek:

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
i must be slacking but those are type I gauges made to look like Type II guages only with 140mph (naw its 140 juz) the Type II gauges say 160 and have an astronomical amount of lines in them (relative to the type I).

is that the way all of the Type I White face Guages are made?

·
I'van der Rohe
12,803 Posts
nope on type I its every 5 mph and at 55 its yellow. i dont know when these style gauges stopped but i know i have them.

naw leon there's some one driving, the needle is moving fast past 4500RPM i had to look very closely. you can see the motion blur.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well well.....

ah yeash...da white guages are the 6-color indiglo from procarparts.....i bought em on ebay a while back...installed very carefully with no problems...n yeash again...dat does say 125 on deres when me n some buddies went to Hot Import Nights last weeken in Shicago....these are the type I guages, n dey have more lines or tick marks den stock.....as for the foglights...i dun think they sell em anymore i bout em at a local performance shop bout 3 years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.