Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friends dad's tire shop is out of business & they are down to the last of their stock & have about 6 full sets of each size available. they are the avg. brands like federal, kumho, sumitomo, general, etc... - anyway i'm just trying to help him get rid of them & will meet in northern cali as far as sacramento, livermore/dublin, & modesto/ceres for $20.00 gas. example of pricing - sold a set of four 245/35/20 sumitomo htrz2 yesterday for $290 & a set of 215/40ZR18 sumitomo htrz3 for $290 & also a set of 205/45/17 general's for $210. let me know what size you need and i'll gladly see what he has left.

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
*** will also gladly ship since i work at UPS getting there is not an inconvenience. i believe shipping is around $20-30 a tire??? have never shipped tires so don't know for sure but do see people on ebay offering $100.00 for 4 tires shipped and i will charge you ACTUAL & we may do it through paypal.

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
socol you have pm

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts
If they were 19s I would been in business

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
225/45/17?

·
B.K.A Runa
1,345 Posts

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sbx 22 regardless of brand i know for sure i can meet you in maybe galt or elk grove & get you a set between 200-250. you guys wanting 19's i'm thinking 280-350 shipped. will get back to you all later today (on my way to work this early !!!!)

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
and alot of you guys pm'ing me more concerned about exact brands & such, i apologize but you gotta admit for the prices just get an extra set of tires to have on standby if anything!!! peep these 22's i have advertised for him right now!!! haha...
BRAND NEW set of four 255/30/22 22" tires for 22" rims
... someone just throw em' on a 1st gen what the heck.

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
man, very interested in the 215/40/18's. i'm in sactown too, just 30 min away. I still have a good amount of tread left though. Great deal on these tires. :hitit:
... i get the tires and pm him & he pm's me back this ...
"as much as i know what a deal this is, i'm planning on doing my suspension, so i'm saving up for that. I totally wouldn't mind an extra spare set of tires on the side for future use, but I got priorities. good luck with your sale though."
.... :headscrat

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
superlegend you have pm

·
Registered
344 Posts
... i get the tires and pm him & he pm's me back this ...
"as much as i know what a deal this is, i'm planning on doing my suspension, so i'm saving up for that. I totally wouldn't mind an extra spare set of tires on the side for future use, but I got priorities. good luck with your sale though."
.... :headscrat
Hey dude, I never said I was going to get them. All I said was that I'm interested. I also said that I have a good amount of tread left and no need for a new set right now.

Anyways... if you can get me a set for $200, then that'll make me think twice. I'm not trying to lowball you. You said in a previous entry that you can get me a set for $200-250. LMK and I'll THINK about it. I'm a college kid man, it's been rough these days.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
946 Posts
man, very interested in the 215/40/18's. i'm in sactown too, just 30 min away. I still have a good amount of tread left though. Great deal on these tires. :hitit:
Hey dude, I never said I was going to get them. All I said was that I'm interested. I also said that I have a good amount of tread left and no need for a new set right now.

Anyways... if you can get me a set for $200, then that'll make me think twice. I'm not trying to lowball you. You said in a previous entry that you can get me a set for $200-250. LMK and I'll THINK about it. I'm a college kid man, it's been rough these days.
You suck. :yes:

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
200 for federal 18's at the EXACT size you wanted? plus i was gonna meet you halfway? any less than 250 you might as well call me a thief cause i wouldn't go that low unless they were given to me or i stole them somehow. man i just might sell em to someone else now for 225 & only make the 25 bucks just because (yes i gave my friend in need 200 sure that i was gonna sell these $430 or so tires for 250). -- grumpy come on man you gotta be more specific -- what do you think he actually sucks? i would state my 1st idea but i don't wanna get banned.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.