Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i have for sale a used set of 19" Racing Hart M5 3 piece wheels. these are the original Racing Hart wheels and are discontinued, not knock offs. these are usually hard to find. i also have all of the original center caps. i'm also throwing in a set of tuner style lug nuts (20) and 2 keys.

size: 19x7.5
lug pattern: 5x114.3 and 5x100
offset: 43+
condition: 8/10 - my car's a daily driver, so there are the daily driver wear and tear. there is a curb rash in the pic of rim 1 on the top left side.

i'm including tires. 4 of them which are already mounted onto the rims.

(3) Dunlop SP Sport FM901 215/35/19 Tires
(1) Falken Azenis ST115 215/35/19 Tire

i'm also including 2 EXTRA tires.

(2) Falken Azenis ST115 215/35/19 Tires

in total that is 6 tires and i would take my best guess and say that all of the tires have approximately 50% tread left...more or less. you won't need to change them immediately though.

price is lowered down to $1400 plus shipping or picked up OBO!!!]. i do NOT have pictures at the moment, but will take some at request. i'm located in Sacramento, CA.

fyi, i am a mod and have many vouchers on www.v6performance.net.

here's an alright pic i found of MY wheel on MY car...not a generic pic.

· Registered
218 Posts
That offset sounds pretty low, usually people are +45 and up. Maybe it will work because its a 7.5" wheel. Post new pics of the repaired wheels. Too bad my rx7 isnt sold yet, id have $$ for wheels then ;-)

· Registered
2,336 Posts
A-P Legend said:
That offset sounds pretty low, usually people are +45 and up. Maybe it will work because its a 7.5" wheel. Post new pics of the repaired wheels. Too bad my rx7 isnt sold yet, id have $$ for wheels then ;-)
+43mm on a 7.5" will work on our cars.

· Registered
218 Posts
Does anyone have a link to pics of these wheels on legends? I know there are a few, i just cant seem to find them at the moment! I think one of the legends was a white couple...

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the rims are fixed and here are some pics...

rim 1

rim 2

rim 3

rim 4

tire 1 - dunlop

tire 2 - dunlop

tire 3 - falken

tire 4 - dunlop

tire 5 - falken

tire 6 - falken

i'm also throwing in a set of tuner style lug nuts with two keys. there are 20 of them.

· Registered
1,487 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Blue_Raspberry said:
This is very tempting....
How much would shipping be to 32301? Would you sell just the wheels? If not, that's cool.
i'd rather not separate the wheels and tires. i'd have 19" tires just laying around and it would cost me to get them unmounted.

anyway, wow...FL? since its such a hassle to get these wheels transported places, im going to guess approx 200 for shipping?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.