Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 19" 3 piece Racinghart M5's w/ tires

After a year and a half of basically storing these rims, here they are once again up for sale. I never used them so they are in the exact same condition as when I bought them from Chi (TYPEII). These are practically brand new and were only used for 500 miles by previous owner which I'll let my pics speak for themselves. They come with practically new (500 mile use) 235-35-19 Pirelli P7000 tires. Wheels are Racinghart M5 3-piece 19X8, +51 offset, which give it a 2" lip. Refer to this THREAD for pics of them on a coupe and also when I purchased them.

Asking $2500 shipped...

· Registered
1,487 Posts
Damn Jose,

I was hoping you at least got some use out of them...But seriously, someone should pick these up...Rare Discountinued rims...These also give you a nice lip, which is very rare on the Legends...

Bump for a "Great Seller"

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys, I feel like a real loser to never have installed these on my coupe. After deciding to sell the coupe I thought of using them on my sedan but I really don't like how they look on my GS (not the one pictured in my sig). I've got some other wheels on order for my GS which I think will look a lot better but they won't be here until a couple months as they're being shipped over from Japan. :D

Jose

· Registered
3,012 Posts
I love those rims. Might look for some for my new Infiniti....

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Morbo, I just got my wife a 2000 I30T and already been lurking the maxima.org forums, very nice car indeed. Hey why not pick these up for your I35? :D

Zube, these are in amazing condition, not a scratch on them and the tires are just like new. Originally they were going on my coupe but recently decided to sell it and spend money and time to the GS which is where my real passion is, ya know.

Somebody take these off my hands as I have some new wheels coming in soon for the GS.

· Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ZUBE25 said:
Are you going with 18's or 19's for the GS?
19's dish style, going for that VIP'ish look even though I can't get crazy lip but I know they will look good. By the way, the GS in my sig is long gone (sold) and replaced it with a different color GS which is the same as Kazuu's from Japan minus the manual tranny. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.