Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welp, time has come, I'm bouncing the Eurolines. I never got a chance to ride on them, so they're practically new. They still have tires on them, zero curb rash that i know of. They've been collecting dust.:(

I just want what i put into them ($2000.00)...

$1800+shippping

Sample car

This was AztekLegend's Sedan on 19x8.5 Eurolines with 45mm offset. He claimed there's was no rub in the back and minimal front rub since he was lowered when taking hard corners.

The wheels are clean, no CurbRash, nothing

WHEELS: 19x8 Work Euroline DH, +45mm offset

TIRES: 225/35ZR 19 Continental ContiSport Contact.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
Bang. Like I said, Man Just 2 months earlier I would've stripped on a pole 4 these. U have 2 SEE THEM N PERSON. 1 of the SEXIEST set rims I've ever seen for a legend.

We should did what we was gon' do when we was gone do what we was gon' do. Ya' mean.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bang. Like I said, Man Just 2 months earlier I would've stripped on a pole 4 these. U have 2 SEE THEM N PERSON. 1 of the SEXIEST set rims I've ever seen for a legend.

We should did what we was gon' do when we was gone do what we was gon' do. Ya' mean.
[email protected]ipping on a pole...

That is true, gotta see'em in person to appreciate the ill-factor...but eh...they are OBO:)

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
XTANT's not up on the block. The Intake, Remus, and Dinan Stage II chip are though. as well as the OEM Sedan spoiler.

Ivan, let me know if you need help advertising them...I would gladly post them on my site for you - n/c
hey, leon

would you really? That's a bet good sir:D

·
Registered
351 Posts
bump for some super sick wheels. Also what is up with Dinan chip? were you running on it a manual or auto set-up?

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
so u sellin again. I thought u was keeping. We might talk. I got something up the sleeve for the wife. Ill keep u posted

1 - 20 of 25 Posts