Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
VIN# JH4KA7684SC005990 - Cayman White Pearl with 143,500 miles.
Clean Carfax...I'm the third owner.

It's time to let one of my Acura stable mates go. Since I totally disassembled and had the Coupe painted, It's been sitting in the garage as I keep adding parts to it...and I miss driving the 6-speed. Here's the scoop on the GS.

I bought the car about a year ago from a small dealer near Chicago and drove it back to Fort Myers. It had 132,000 on it then and I've added another 11,500 miles as my daily driver. I have replaced or repaired everything on the car to bring it back to the condition it's in now. It needs nothing. Oil changed every 3,500 with long NSX filters and synthetic. It uses zero oil between changes. No overheating problems at all...Body/paint - glossy with a few small stone chips in front....no dents/dings. Interior - better then average with new front leather. Wheels/tires - better than average GS wheels, tires are at 70-80%. Mechanical/electrical - perfect.

The highlights are:
Timing belt and waterpump replaced at 131,000.
New Spark plugs and synthetic transaxle fluid at 134,000
20% tinted windows.
All GS options functioning - including courtesy lights and keyless entry.
All small dings removed and gold emblems replaced.
Sirius installed with direct wiring to headunit.
New rotors and brake pads 5,000 miles ago
New front axles (raxles) and upper ball joint replaced 2,000 miles ago
New KYB struts and HR lowering springs 1,000 miles ago.
JDM headlights with HID 8,000K bulbs
New Khrant custom Legend logo floor mats
Front seat leather repaired with matching factory leather
New muffler 5,000 miles ago.
New OEM factory windshield - the old one mysteriously cracked ;)
Replaced dinged side protector
Replaced window run channel to cure wind noise
Repainted rear bumper cover to eliminate scratches.

As I said above...the car needs nothing and I'd keep it if I didn't have a Coupe and an NSX that just sits in the garage. I've got about $5,000 more than I paid into the car - new price $6,500 - I'm posting here before I decide what next to do. If you are interested in a car that is trouble free and all of the usual Legend issues have already been taken care of...my email is [email protected]

Pictures below:

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump...several very interested parties, but nothing in writing.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
dave, get your son this. Screw the 6 speed, this is a GREAT deal.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
Can't be picky, take what you get. Get him into this! Or talk to his mom, I don't know the situation but I wouldn't hesitate on this! haha

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can't be picky, take what you get. Get him into this! Or talk to his mom, I don't know the situation but I wouldn't hesitate on this! haha
....And there is the slight :rolleyes: distance issue.

·
I want K-Sports..
1,427 Posts
....And there is the slight :rolleyes: distance issue.
Ohh, no big deal we can come pick it up haha..

Hell, if they were to get it, I'd go get it for them and bring it back. Of course only after taping up the front end, wrapping the seats and floor in plastic, and all that to keep it pristine.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Back up for sale...

Buyer backed out...
Hopefully, He'll post in the thread and describe the car.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
There is nothing needed to describe here. This is one of those cars you can buy without asking any questions. I'm sold just looking at the relatives of this ride in the garage. Not to mention the car is as mint as it gets.

sad and crazy to break up that trio. M are you considering a white GS 6 speed in the future?

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
There is nothing needed to describe here. This is one of those cars you can buy without asking any questions. I'm sold just looking at the relatives of this ride in the garage. Not to mention the car is as mint as it gets.

sad and crazy to break up that trio. M are you considering a white GS 6 speed in the future?
Believe it or not...looking to maybe buy a smart car as a daily driver (let the flaming begin!!)

my thoughts exactly! very nice car! hopefully it finds a good home!!!

hey guys on the otherside of the coast, i'm sure tyson will transport it from FL to anyplace :rofl:
Somehow, I think Tyson has better things to do!! Actually, I made the trip down from Atlanta with my 6-speed in 9 hours.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
addaed a couple more pictures

A few more pictures were added

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.