Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, almost mint. Im deciding to part with my baby so i can buy a new truck to haul my crotch rocket to the track. Those with Crotch Rockets will understand why i need a truck now. Facts:

1995 Coupe LS, Black with Beige interior- leather, fully loaded. TCS etc. Automatic Trans. 136,000 miles..Garage Kept.
Body kit and new paint job as of 3 months ago. Inside front seats starting to show some age. Rear seats and interior look great. CD changer etc..Legend Specific Remus installed 3 months ago. Chipped ECU still in the box, i havent installed this. Short ram intake still in the box. Have not installed that either. Oil changed with amsoil every 5000 miles. Trans fluid changed last year with amsoil fluid. Konig Appeal Opal rims (17") with brand new nitto neo-gen tires. Just had master break cylinder replaced. Tinted Windows, Tail lights are redded out now (no orange/amber turn signal)Car was tuned up @ 80,000.

Needs:
Car is not overheating, runs great. Mechanic said it would be a good idea to replace radiator as legends radiators usually go bad around this mileage. We all know how mechanics suggestions are, but i do know it was the original radiator and this is probably a good idea.

KBB is 7,880.00..With performanced chipped ECU i would like to get $8,000.00 Without ECU i would take no less than $7,600.00 Email if interested or any [email protected]

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
Gunrman13 said:
Should Red X appear, go here and look under car pics...

http://community.webshots.com/user/gunrman13
Let me help ya out: If you want me to, I'll remove this post, just let me know:

You coupe guys are making me nutz...I want one, but *don't* have the $$$ right now to spring for one. Hoepfully, you'll be able to find a good home for this whip, it looks good.

· Victory is fleeting...
5,575 Posts
Joel said:
Wow.

I'm not looking to buy the car, but I must say, that is one of the most beautiful Legends I have ever seen.
Yeah, I know. He's close to where I live, but my bank account keeps saying "fuhgeddaboutit".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.