Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

As some of you may know my 94 Legend L 6spd Coupe recently died in an accident. (RIP) I've since replaced her with a 94 Legend GS 6spd Sedan!!! :)

Well in terms of the Coupe, my loss is your potential gain as I have the following parts for sale (PLEASE NOTE!!! THE PARTS BELOW ARE THE ONLY PARTS I HAVE FOR SALE!!!):

thanks and without further adieu...

*Prices lowered!!!!* :)

$100 - OEM Coupe Right Headlight & Corner (shipping additional ~$20)
$100 - OEM Coupe Left Headlight & Corner (shipping additional ~$20)
$200 (special for purchasing both!) (shipping included!)

$135 - Brand new in box 94/95 Coupe Spoiler (no LED lamp) (shipping additional ~$35)
Sherwood Green Pearl (Paint Code G78P) (had to open to make sure everything was there) :)

Take it easy on me as this is my first attempt at making something available to the group. :) PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dibs on the intake manifold if you're willing to sell. PM me with price.
Sorry, but the only parts I have for sale are the ones that are listed in my post above.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumpage

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*bumped, now with lower prices!*

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
d you have the trunk lid with built in Led light
Sorry, but the only parts I have for sale are the ones that are listed in my post above.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
*BuMp*

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
will the wing fit on a 92 coupe?
I'm sure it will fit, as far as I know and someone correct me if I'm wrong, there are only two different versions of the coupe OEM wing and the only difference between them is that the LED brake lamp was built into the 91-93 models. The 94-95 wings do not have a LED brake lamp because the LED brake lamp was built into the trunk.

So if your 92 coupe already has a LED brake lamp built into the rear window or the trunk you will be good to go with the one I am selling.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
off topic but what happened to the coupe
You can find that information by visiting the threads mentioned in the first post of this thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
didnt see exactly what happened cept what happened to the car but are tthose the only parts you have for the coupe?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
didnt see exactly what happened cept what happened to the car but are tthose the only parts you have for the coupe?
Yes, the parts listed are the only parts I have for the coupe.

·
Banned
57 Posts
isn't the code for sherwood green pearl G78-P? I am definately interested in the wing. Pm me with the correct code. It would be great not to have to paint it. Ready to make offer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
isn't the code for sherwood green pearl G78-P? I am definately interested in the wing. Pm me with the correct code. It would be great not to have to paint it. Ready to make offer.
Yes, you are correct! The correct code is G78P. PM coming your way!

I've also updated my post to reflect the correct code.

Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts