Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay. I have too many cars. 63 impala, 97 4runner, 92 5 speed coupe and my 94 GS.

Don't really want to sell it but it's ridiculous having this many cars.

So....

I will be posting pics in the next day or so...but until then.

It is a 94 GS pearl white ext. with tan interior.

Car is very straight and clean.

Recent work that has been done:

Timing belt/tensioner, water pump, drive belts
Brakes (front and back)
Coolant flush/fill (honda coolant)
Inner tie rods, bellows boots
NEW front axles (did both, lifetime warranty, just done less than 100 miles ago)
K & N drop in filter (haven't had time for a intake)
Thrust angle alignment
Toyo tires (these were 500 bucks, basically still new)
Nice alpine cd player to replace factory bose that was toast

Car runs excellent. No problems. Idles perfect. Temp after warming up stays constant 1 notch under the middle. A/C works perfect. No leaks. Good washington tags (passed emmissions no problem) I would drive this car cross country and not think twice about it.

Everything works with exception of the power antenna, which as you already know is typical...thats it.

Interior is in excellent condition. Drivers seat has some wear but I was planning on putting on some iggee's, just have not had the time. Tiny tear in back seat.....that's it.

Title is clean and I have it. My understanding is that I am the third owner.

It does have 221k but if you didn't look at that, you would never know.

I am thinking 5k for it. Once I post the pics, you will see why. I take care of my stuff.

Ask any questions you may have and I will answer them truthfully...It's not a turd and I do not want to sell it...but hey, you have to do what you have to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Took the car out for a long drive over the weekend and I am now going to keep it. It just runs and drives too good to sell...had a few compliments on it....so I guess I will just have 4 cars...why not?....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep...each car does serve it's purpose anyhow.

4runner for camping or other outdoor activities
impala for cruising
5 speed coupe for work
GS for road trips and when I have a few passengers

It just seemed crazy having so many but I just can't give it up...I looked for one for a long time with this color combo and in this condition...it wouldn't be that easy to find again....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.