Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!

I'm parting with my stone stock 94 GS, VIN # JH4KA7688RC000057. I've had it 4 yrs (3rd owner) and been using it as my daily driver. I need to find something more economical AND that I can trust my 16 yr old kid with, maybe something that comes surrounded with bubble wrap!
Basic data includes 144k miles, AT, pearl white w/ tan (beige?) interior. It's been in FL, currently Sarasota, all but first 2 yrs, so no body rust. Highlites include brand new tires & alignment, new radiator (old one cracked), new front bumper cover (had minor bumper thumper last yr), recent VSS kit, inner tie rods and axles, and fuel pump + relay. Previous owner had everything done at the dealer, incl timing belt at 86k. They may still have the service records. I did much of the maintenance and several of the repair items; I used a local garage for whatever I didn't have time, tools or patience for. Overall in great shape.

6/3 New Price - $4000 or offer
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car Wheel

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Wheel Tire

Car Motor vehicle Automotive design Fixture Vehicle

View attachment 5064

Car Vehicle Plant Motor vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,685 Posts
yeea only like 500$.. its an "old" car with "high" milage .....*cough.

i will fly my ass down to florida 2morrow and drive it back! !!!!

Keep it... i guess no car for your kid :)

your car will fetch a shit load of money. 3500-4500 at least. The thing about florida cars is that they are in top notch condition. and from the looks of it.. your car is in top friggin notch.

if it was me. (i dont know how your feelings towards your legend are) .. if you needed the money.. yea w.e sell it.. if you really dont care about the money issue... if you do sell it .. PLEASE zOMG... sell it to someone who will keep the car in the same condition as it is :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's less the money than it is space. We live in a deed restricted neighborhood with narrow streets, so parking options are limited (the idiot neighbor across the street already parks 3-4 cars on the street!). My daughter's car is only here for summers (like now!) and semester breaks. Since both I and my wife work and if one or more cars are parked in the driveway, it's like starting a grand prix race in the morning.

I really don't want to sell it because I enjoy driving it, especially with the new tires! But I know that if I just give it to him, it won't be long for this world. I'd rather give someone in this forum who appreciates what a fine vehicle the Legend is first crack at it.

·
Banned
3,796 Posts
It's less the money than it is space. We live in a deed restricted neighborhood with narrow streets, so parking options are limited (the idiot neighbor across the street already parks 3-4 cars on the street!). My daughter's car is only here for summers (like now!) and semester breaks. Since both I and my wife work and if one or more cars are parked in the driveway, it's like starting a grand prix race in the morning.

I really don't want to sell it because I enjoy driving it, especially with the new tires! But I know that if I just give it to him, it won't be long for this world. I'd rather give someone in this forum who appreciates what a fine vehicle the Legend is first crack at it.
I've always wanted a pearl white Legend. You can donate it to me, I would appreciate it! Seriously, it looks to be in nice condition, I wish I wasn't putting all my money into the one I have!

·
Registered
9 Posts
stock 94 GS, VIN # JHK4A7688RC000057.

I'm parting with my stone stock 94 GS, VIN # JHK4A7688RC000057. I've had it 4 yrs (3rd owner) and been using it as my daily driver. I need to find something more economical AND that I can trust my 16 yr old kid with, maybe something that comes surrounded with bubble wrap!
Basic data includes 144k miles, AT, pearl white w/ tan (beige?) interior. It's been in FL, currently Sarasota, all but first 2 yrs, so no body rust. Highlites include brand new tires & alignment, new radiator (old one cracked), new front bumper cover (had minor bumper thumper last yr), recent VSS kit, inner tie rods and axles. Previous owner had everything done at the dealer, incl timing belt at 86k. They may still have the service records. I did much of the maintenance and several of the repair items; I used a local garage for whatever I didn't have time, tools or patience for. Overall in great shape.

Kelly bluebook says $4000 to $4500, I'll start at $4500.
View attachment 5059

View attachment 5061

View attachment 5063

View attachment 5064

View attachment 5065
:woot: 4500

·
Registered
24 Posts
thats a good looking car, consider myself interested. lemme figure out where my moneys at and ill shoot you a PM.

·
Registered
966 Posts
SRQ,
What a nice car. I'm sure the (bad) economy is the reason for no sale yet.
If you still have it on the 28 th. of this month, why not drive it to our Tampa meet (right off of I-75). Maybe someone there will have to have it!!
I would like to see it in person myself.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Thanks. Yeah, the press and politicians have stirred up everyone over the "R" word, so no one's buying much of anything (unless its a Prius!).

Someone local wants to work out a trade, but I haven't pursued it yet. I'm going to be out of town most of next week, so I'll just have to let that possibility ride for a while.

I should be in town the weekend of the 28th, so if I've still got it I'll drive on up. After that humungous crash and fire on the I-75 Manatee River bridge going up will be no prob, coming back will be time consuming. Tell me the time and address of the meet and I'll mapquest, google or (if I get one for Fadda's day) gps it.

NM. Just found your post on time and location. Good Lord willin' and the creek don't rise, I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.