Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DI-your-NAN
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came upon my Blackend Motorsports engine damper that I had on my now sold Legend the other day. It's the "titanium" color and in perfect working order with all hardware, original instructions, and poly bushings included. I believe the original group buy price was $165 and at the time the poly bushings were an extra $10. I think Brian will include them for free now though, so I'll do the same :) This engine damper was on my '92 LS sedan for about 3k miles tops and will fit any G2 (1991-1995) Legend.

Price is $110 shipped, not really willing to negotiate as it's priced well below a new one and there's no waiting for another group buy if you've missed out. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
damn, I'm slow...

First I missed out on your HID's, now this. I need to be logged on 24/7. I REALLY want one of those Blackend Dampers, anyone else got one thet don't need?

·
Blackend Motorsports
4,166 Posts
First I missed out on your HID's, now this. I need to be logged on 24/7. I REALLY want one of those Blackend Dampers, anyone else got one thet don't need?
I may know where you could get your hands on one of them...:D

Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, I'll be posting up a thread with how to contact me, pay me, and receive a damper kit.

In fact, I'll go do that right now :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
hmm...

I may know where you could get your hands on one of them...:D

Keep your eyes peeled on the forum, I'll be posting up a thread with how to contact me, pay me, and receive a damper kit.

In fact, I'll go do that right now :D
"This is the official thread for the now closed 2nd Damper group buy."

I may be thick in the head, but I saw that thread and thought I missed out. You sayin' I can still get one? Cuz I'm sayin' I still want one... Or do we need to get another GB together? Tx.
/c

·
DI-your-NAN
3,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha Sorry guys, I was actually surprised it sold as fast as it did, but it's on its way out to California now :)

Hit Brian (Blackend) up though to get a new damper :D

·
Registered
643 Posts
I saw Blackend's post in his GB saying how he was going to post another thread on how to get the dampers. But I got a lil impatient and since I do check this forum every day I saw Drew's post and hopped on it. It was perfect for me because I'm on a budget so I like to get things cheap hahaha.

Thanks again Drew.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts