Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey guys. my FULL JDM console will be coming in this next week and i was going to go ahead and post this up for those who are interested.

i have the factory burlwood center console (this will fit ALL sedans & coupes, just that they are an automatic) its in beautiful glossy condition. it has two hairline cracks on the right side that have been fully fixed and resealed.

i also have the upper console area. it includes the vents, hazzard button, clock, and digital climate control. all the backlighting has been redone in a deep red w/ led's (DOESN"T BLIND YOU!) and the indicator lights have been also swapped for red led's. the actual display and the clock are now a nice blue that accents the the red very nicely.

i also have the full console from the lower dash back to the arm rest. it will not include the armrest lid. the whole thing is in black. interior type A.

heres the pics!

the indicator light above that button is actually a deep red, but the shutter was open a little longer so i didn't have to use flash so it looks orange in the pic. i promise you its red. i think you can see that its red in one of the pics below.

and heres the two hairline cracks. you can barely see them:

let me know guys!

· ¿HöNdÄ LëGëNd¿
900 Posts
the coupe center console wont fit the sedan right?

· Banned
2,279 Posts
Even though there is nothing wrong with my LS trim I would love to have yours because of the lights and such. Throw me a number homie. That shifter is nice too.

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shifter is NOT for sale. that thing was such a bear to modify becuase its the small MDX knob and not the big one that everyone else uses.

so nothing from my coupe will fit a sedan? (besides the climate control)

i will prob do the whole thing (wood console and climate control) for 160 shipped w/ tracking number.

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think i'm gonna do 75 for each. everything is still available. and i got the jdm stuff through a hookup me and shaylord have. my stuff should be arriving this week. the guys crew took a little while to pull all the vent tubing for the jdm console but oh it is worth the wait! :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.