price to canada same...?

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
I just need the remote

·
Registered
22 Posts
where can i get just the little remote. cuz i lost mine> ?

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
gotta get one from Acura - it has to match the control unit. Don't trust someone who tries to sell you a used one. They cannot be reprogrammed afaik.
I still have my original guts. I fact the only problem is im missing the lil piece u put the key ring thru. Its so small in my pocket when i go to use it, i look like a smoker looking for his lighter.:giggle: Plus, considering my drivers door lock doesnt work, I'd say its pretty important to have that.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I still have my original guts. I fact the only problem is im missing the lil piece u put the key ring thru.
I had the same problem when i bought my 92. The Owner gave me the working remote but that piece was missing. Try this: take apart a pen and use the spring in place of the lil piece. I did it on mine and it worked like a charm.

·
B.K.A Runa
1,291 Posts
the lower screw i messed up as well. as in the lower part is able to come open but .5 a cm. the plastic in the lil hole has broken. the screw is there but nothing to hold on to.

·
what!
4,566 Posts
I still have my original guts. I fact the only problem is im missing the lil piece u put the key ring thru. Its so small in my pocket when i go to use it, i look like a smoker looking for his lighter.:giggle: Plus, considering my drivers door lock doesnt work, I'd say its pretty important to have that.
have you tried graphite spray or even wd40 ?

·
what!
4,566 Posts
Pending Sale to Lady6spd

Note:
clicker buttons don't make clicking sound, but works with no problem.

Sale Condition:
This unit is used, at least 13 years old, but I am not selling it "as-is". It works, and will work when you get it. If you find a problem with it within a day or two of receipt, let me know. You can then send it back to me in the original condition, as is seen in the pictures above, and I will refund (minus shipping). After 48 hours I will assume you have inspected it and found it to be in good working order, and won't take returns.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts