Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a brand new in box set of 91-95 acura legend Ground Control Coil overs. selling for 380 shipped or willing to trade for something interesting. maybe a iphone or macbook? let me know what you have.

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
i have a brand new in box set of 91-95 acura legend Ground Control Coil overs. selling for 380 shipped or willing to trade for something interesting. maybe a iphone or macbook? let me know what you have.
Can i just throw these on the oem shox or will i have to get new shoxs and struts too? also, whats included in the kit?

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,594 Posts
Ground Control makes two kits, one for OEM and the other for the Konis. Chances are this may be for the Konis, because who the hell would use OEM struts when dropping there ride, however I would ask the seller.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1035.01 91-95 ACURA LEGEND 1 0-2.5
1035.02 91-95 ACURA LEGEND 4 0-3

1=STOCK 2=TOKICO HP 3=TOKICO ILLUMINA 4=KONI 5=BILSTEIN 7=KYB 8=KYB AGX 9=GAP R 10=GAP HP.

that was what i got from the seller. it seem as though one set is for stock and the other for koni. i was planning to use koni all the way. i am 75% sure it will need modification. would anyone know how much to make them both work with koni and a place to order?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts