Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a pair of G2 coupe door suckers and the control module. I picked these up to try and mod them into my sedan however they just wont fit. The price is $50 + shipping, or I can bring them to the Tri-State meet where you can pick them up.

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is there possibly a way that the door or post could be modified to make these work? I've wanted these in my sedan forever. Or is it completely hopeless?
Hopeless.... the problem is that the actual unit is to big to fit in between the jamb dividing the front and rear door. This is something the coupes will all have 1 up on over the sedans. :(

·
IamLegend
962 Posts
what do these puppies do, these door suckers??????, i like how the lil window on the coupe goes dow too,I also like the big engine and the fact that the shape is a lil sportier but I'm sorry I think the tailights are wack on the coupes, look better once blacked out. I gotta post pics of how i did my sedan tails, top 2/3rds black black bottom 1/3 red,(I think im gonna put a red acura sign on the front) looks good, well i like it and so have some of my friends but who knows about the forum? I have a ka7 now want to transform the motor into a type 2 with the heads and intake manifold, then buy a ka8, vrooom or a 240sx coupe(not with the flip up lights but like the 96 style) I definitely want a bad ass coupe. I used to have this 97 lincoln mark 7 with 260 hp stock, it was fast with mad luxury like the legend.

·
Soon to be BOOSTED!
2,636 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.