1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I want these, but $300 for shipping is absurd....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want these, but $300 for shipping is absurd....
Ok you find the shipper and accept it collect and they are yours for $600.00. You pay shipping and choose shipper and deal with all costs. See what you come up with....:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
Ok you find the shipper and accept it collect and they are yours for $600.00. You pay shipping and choose shipper and deal with all costs. See what you come up with....:thumbsup:
where do these ship from? I could print shipping labels via UPS at my company and air them to you for less....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love it when people think they know shiping quotes...:wtf:

OK everyone each tire/rim combo weighs 40lbs. My postal code is V1X 3X6 I am in Kelowna, BC, Canada. Go nuts you will be like wtf!?!?! Trust me I was... If you are in Canada its no big deal maybe $120 via greyhound unless you on other side of country and it may be $150 within Canada. I'm not here to make money on shipping. You will see it on the waybill/receipt. :p

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
I think the problem stems from the weak US dollar...CAN dollar is worth more now....problem is, passing customs...I don't want to get hit with a bill...or is that just entering CAN from the US?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the problem stems from the weak US dollar...CAN dollar is worth more now....problem is, passing customs...I don't want to get hit with a bill...or is that just entering CAN from the US?
If you know what to declare the value at there is no customs charges...:thumbsup: Any serious interest just pm me and we can get it done. I will declare a value so you dont have to pay taxes/customs.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
How far are you away from Seattle? I saw Vancouver, but thats still somewhat of a trek. If someone really wants these, and doesnt want to pay the Canadian shipping rate, I could pick these up (pending possible halfway meet by SPARTACUS), drive them back across the border and package and ship them at US rates if someone is really interested.

Just throwing that option out there. There are folks on here that can vouch for my good standing if need be.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I appreciate that man...But I am not allowed in the USA right now :hide: . Waiting for this "waiver" I paid about $500 for to go through. It could take up to 120 days...lol:wtf:

Also I did notice a surface scratch on one today...Nothing crazy just thought I would let you know. I'll get a pic and post it tomorrow.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Would give me a chance to try out my new WA enhanced drivers license! I could come up there and meet on the way up to Vancouver (I remember seeing an IKEA right off the highway a little bit across the border).

Again if someone is interested, let me know.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here is the one scratch on the rims...
there is also a scruff mark again surface scratch nothing serious.

Niceeee..

Niccce sorry bout my finger in there...

Niiiice...I took one shot in the sunshine for ya

:bigok: :thumbsup: :hitit:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Indeed a very good seller, my friend bought his first pair of gs rims shipping was pretty quick. This set though is very nice
Yeah that set was a little rough but these are "cats ass" excuse the term:lol: I try and get items out asap. If I cant I just communicate so that everyone is comfortable and they know when to expect it. All it takes is a little commuication, goes a very long way...:thumbsup: I have 7 people watching these on Ebay I cant believe no one has taken them from here. They are pretty nice....even the one with scratch and and small swirl mark is nice...

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
:hide: Bump, bump bump it up

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright I will throw in the spare GS with no tread as well for this price....BUT of course the shipping is up to the buyer....:hitit:

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Make me an offer...:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.