Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: JDM 1pc, Type F Floor Mats, Short Ram intake

Hey guys, I have some parts left that I never installed on my Legend before I got rid of it.

JDM 1pc Headlights for the Sedan. All tabs still there.

Inner Fender Liner(Drivers side)SOLD

Type I ECU

Clear Corners(4dr I opened the box to check contents otherwise NIB)

GSteg's Short Ram(I never had a chance to install it)

Type F Floor mats(I had mats ontop of the front mats, so they still look new except for a dirt ring around the edges that I will have vaccumed and shampooed. Rear mats are dirty, I will clean them up best I can)

4dr Drivers Side Front Fender(Primed)

Type I Gauge Cluster(Minus the black Bezel which was previously sold, Fuel Gauge is missing the needle.)

AntennaSOLD

Pix available upon request, Make some offers.

· Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
just sent ya a pm....can I have pics for the one piece headlights and GSteg's short ram....is it just an eBay short ram with a K&N?

thanks!

· Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
I'm gonna check on pricing for that ECU also....thinking of getting the bayou chip one day...it'd be nice to send it that one instead of pulling mine out

dangit, and my antenna isnt working either....well the motor makes noise but doesnt move the pole....lemme check on pricing for that too!

thanks

· Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Actually the car has a 100,000 mile warranty on the tranny and then after that expires the Dealership has given me an extra 12,000 mile bumper to bumper... but dont kidd me like that... i almost took u up on that offer.

· Premium Member
9,642 Posts
AcuraFan19 said:
Actually the car has a 100,000 mile warranty on the tranny and then after that expires the Dealership has given me an extra 12,000 mile bumper to bumper... but dont kidd me like that... i almost took u up on that offer.
I now manage a transmission repair facility. Let me know when it goes out, and I can have one of my rebuilders rebuild it with performance parts.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.