Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This up for grabs its the big book not like the small mags full color and lots of details dont miss out.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ka8 book pending sale!

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
jdm ka8 book sold and shipped!

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'd want this one more but it's not for sale it's the Alpha Touring book!

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scan it and post it up. i'm sure everyone and their mother wants to read it.
na couldnt do that if i do that i might as well do the mugen one i have!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
do them all, thats what the forum is for. if i had a book like that, i'd scan it and post it for ppl to read. thats what we do as a community.

else whats the point of even telling us about it? to show off? you want us to think you are cool or something? if you want to be cool, then scan it and post it for us to read. thats cool, not showing off....

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
naw im not cool dont want to post em!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
then why bother even sharing that you have it? you a wanna be swift or something?

dayum, thats stings! lol. jk ben if you are reading.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
then why bother even sharing that you have it? you a wanna be swift or something?

dayum, thats stings! lol. jk ben if you are reading.
yea just like swift!

·
LEGENDARY MEMBER
1,764 Posts
Stop being a hog all your life, if you can't share then you should leave.

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
/\ haha, you took the words out of my mouth. the forum IS about sharing. maybe you SHOULD just leave. i really haven't seen anything worthwhile from you anyways. just like back in the day when you had like 15 JDM consoles all to yourself. LOL.

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
/\ haha, you took the words out of my mouth. the forum IS about sharing. maybe you SHOULD just leave. i really haven't seen anything worthwhile from you anyways. just like back in the day when you had like 15 JDM consoles all to yourself. LOL.
yep but i plan to stay a be your friend lol!

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Stop being a hog all your life, if you can't share then you should leave.
nope gonna stay and be your friend too!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
be my friend? sure, but first maybe you should be more of a contributing member and scan and post some of your rare JDM stuff.

all of us would like to read it.

I don't mind being friend with you at all, but not if u act like a child and an a-hole.

didn't yo mama teach you to share when you were a kid?

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
be my friend? sure, but first maybe you should be more of a contributing member and scan and post some of your rare JDM stuff.

all of us would like to read it.

I don't mind being friend with you at all, but not if u act like a child and an a-hole.
well i dont know what to tell ya but no!

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
/\ see edit to last post.

see its that kind of crap why I don't feel you are welcome here, nor at any Acura-Legend event.

so STFU and HTFR...

·
Fut RIP
10,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
/\ see edit to last post.

see its that kind of crap why I don't feel you are welcome here, nor at any Acura-Legend event.

so STFU and HTFR...
1st off i dont try to tell you what to do with your stuff so you cant and want with mine! you dont like what i do on here do as i do with your threads dont read em! i dont post in your threads so dont post in mine then we can still be friends!:rofl:

·
Banned
14,692 Posts
no, i don't consider you a friend. do what you want with your stuff, but coming in here, and showing off isn't gonna make me want to be your friend, ya hear? it just makes YOU looks like a a-hole whose mama didn't raise him right.

like i said, STFU and HTFR....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts