Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recieved my JDM door sills and they came with the grey plastic base peice included. It didn't match my interior so i moded my type E plastic sills to fit the metal peices. Usualy JDM sills are only shipped with the metal sills (some on ebay now) so here is a chance to pick the plastic if you are just sent the metal parts. Make me an offer. These are hard to come by!!! Perfect condition!!
Jeff

·
TEXAS PSYCO
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its like ripping the original luke skywalker doll outta its packaging.

its not jdm anymore :( its like j and half a d. without the chrome part

good luck with the sell :p 50% jdm door sills
Wow dude! first ,its rare to find the jdm sills with the plastic and another just to find the metal sills. Im offering this sale to someone who may only have the rare metal sills and want the original jdm plastic sill. i hear it looks good in black legends. Im not trying to half ass anyone, just opening up an opportunity to someone else since my interior didn't match. BTW just because it doesn't have both pieces doesn't mean it,s not 100% JDM!!! Go rip on someone elses thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.