Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'm going to list these on our international Legend forums soon, but thought it wouldn't hurt to here as well.

I have a set of front seat window switch panels in real burlwood (master power and passenger), these come complete with all wiring harnesses, connectors, plugs and wires. etc.

Items are in good shape and fully operational. I have no use for them since they fit a RHD Legend.

PM me with any questions or offers, thanks for looking!

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
i want the power folding with heat button, i guess i got first dibs? how much bling? is it the one with the "fake button"?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i want the power folding with heat button, i guess i got first dibs? how much bling? is it the one with the "fake button"?
All the buttons are real, exist in real time, and push in when you touch them. :lol:

Xavier, what are you talking about...what "fake" button?

I have someone interested already but he hasn't hit me back in a couple days, if I still haven't heard from him by tomorrow...its up for grabs and you've got 'dibs' my friend.

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
lol, from what i remember ukdm peeps had a fake power folding button, meaning it was there but it was not functional, i dont know if you know if its the case with this one?

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol, from what i remember ukdm peeps had a fake power folding button, meaning it was there but it was not functional, i dont know if you know if its the case with this one?

Weird, never heard that before. Learn something new everyday though.

Well since this is JDM not UKDM, sent to me directly from Japan, and was advertised in good working order. . .

The power folding mirror button will most likely work fine.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts