Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: 95 Legend Coupe

I have a 1995 LS coupe 6Speed Sherwood Green with Tan leather.the car is in very good condition it has 139k miles.I am looking to sell asap.Contact me at 484-432-3331.Larry.Pm me and i can email you pictures

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
Larry - I sent you an email and left you a voice mail. I'm very much looking forward to your reply.

I too would like to know what you're asking for the vehicle.

:wavey: Hi Tyson!

·
Registered
623 Posts
oh man antik! this one is soo you.

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,834 Posts
:popcorn:
:popcorn:

cant wait to see pics!

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
Larry got me a couple of pictures and I thought it wouldn't hurt to share... he's waiting to send me some more when the weather clears.

·
has left.
4,520 Posts
Whatever happened with this one?
I've been waiting on new pics for a while... owner said he'd be taking pics of it as it currently sits (with trunk spoiler) when the weather was nicer last I spoke to him but I haven't heard anything since.

In case the community is interested, I think my old man and I are out of the running on this one: he's looking for something with lower mileage and I can't afford to replace my sedan until I pay off the M3.

I will let the owner disclose asking price. I found what he told me to be reasonable but I have not seen the car in person.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Are you willing to ship those GS wheels?

·
SGM / Type F
3,699 Posts
Hi everyone im sorry for the dry spell but i have been very busy at work,I have decided to keep the car.But i am selling the wheels just purchased aftermarket 18".Anyone isterested contact me asap.The tires are over 50% tread they are 215-55-16 wheels are in good shape no curb rash.I would prefer local pickup.
Damn and here I thought I'd found a 'Ty Twin' for my GS! :giggle: Any close-up pics of the wheels?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GS Wheels

I am not afraid to post a price as i am not sure what they ar worth looking to get 500.00 for wheels and tires.Does that sound like a fair price?I would conside shipping if they are willing to pay for shipping from 19720.The tires are hancook k-106

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.