Hello all, Most of you that know me know i love Acura's.. but now i have too many and plan on starting a family and need to empty the garage alittle. Unfortunately i need to let go of my 1994 Acura Legend LS this car has been a work horse and very reliable. I drive the car alot and it has been a joy for me as i hope it will be for you. This has been my daily driver since 2004. So 7 years of great joy.. ok here goes all the details.
- This is a 1994 Acura Legend LS 4 Door
- Sherwood Green; paint condition is: fair to good
- The Car is on 2004 TSX Wheels
- The Car is Lowered on "Vogtland Lowering springs"
- Rotors have been replaced a few months ago with brembo blanks into cross drilled/ slotted
- Jdm one piece headlights
- Rear spoiler
- JDM folding mirrors installed w/o switch. ( i have switch just havent wired it up) comes with car.
- Interior is Tan
- i have redone several suspension parts with reciepts and i have invested into an overhaul, headgasket etc with reciepts.
- The only bad thing with this car is that i believe one of the valve guide seals has just gone on me because when i am at a redlight, and drive off the car smokes. its kind of intermittent but i have noticed it burns oil because of this.
- The interior in good condition for a 94 legend, the drivers seat has tears which is normal for a car this old. i have a back up seat that will come with the car if you want thats in better shape.
- Title is clean but on car fax it shows it was in an accident somewhere around 60k. (it was reported to police) it has 290k now so obviously it hasn't affected her. lol
3. VIN Number: JH4KA7671RC017368