Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: McCulloch HID 5000k NEW-$290 shipped

I think these speak for themselves. They are 5000K HID kit that has been used for less than 5 minutes. You can turn on the HID system and see that the bulb colors are still blue/white, so the color hasn't full shifted yet (needs to be used more to set in).

I dont have a Legend anymore and my new car uses D2S bulbs. These bulbs are 9006-type so it's plug and play with your car. A lot of people have used these with success. I have many references from other forums (car audio forums) and have made over $3000 in transaction before.

any information, let me know: [email protected]

I take paypal. $290 shipped and that includes paypal fee already.

EDIT: Price

· Registered
1,046 Posts
GSteg said:
I have many references from other forums (car audio forums) and have made over $3000 in transaction before.
Ill vouch for GSteg, hes a great guy and a very good seller. I bought a Short Ram intake from him and the transaction was very smooth.

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AcuraFan19 said:
Ill vouch for GSteg, hes a great guy and a very good seller. I bought a Short Ram intake from him and the transaction was very smooth.
I forgot I even sold it to you. How is, actually was it working out? :giggle:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.