Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a RARE complete bra/mask for a 1991-1993 COUPE ONLY in perfect condition. Not one scratch or tear anywhere. All of the buttons and clips are there for a perfect fit on the hood and bumper. "LEGEND" is embroidered in the center of the nose mask in white. This is better than brand new.

I have only put the nose mask on my vehicle maybe 3 or 4 times. It has been sitting in my closet for the last 9-10 years. I was recently involved in an accident, sold my vehicle and forgot that I had this in my closet. (Bra/mask was not on my vehicle at the time)

Before I put this on Ebay, I figured I should try here first. A brand new one does not look this good!!

I am asking $115 +shipping for the complete mask. If there was anything wrong with it I would be asking less, but this is flawless.
Bumper, hood and the 2 pieces pictured below.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yessir, the mask/bra is OEM. It was in my trunk when I bought the car from Buerkle Acura in Minneapolis in 1998.

YGPM.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like this mask gone before the weekend. DW93LS has first dibs on the mask, but he has not yet responded to my PM on Tuesday night. I would like to send this out by tomorrow no matter who buys it. It is a lot easier for me to ship things from work rather than a UPS store on the weekends.

So if I do not hear from DW93LS by 5pm (central time) I will assume he is no longer interested. Paypal is the easiest form of payment for me.

stevieray -- if DW93LS does not respond by 5pm, its up to you if you would like the mask. I will check back here at 5pm and let you know if the mask is up for grabs.

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
Tony, YGPM. Also, are you going to include the snaps that replace an inner fender liner clips on each side? Didn't know if those were still on the car or if you had even installed them. LMK---

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can we see it on the car
Sorry no pics of the mask on my car, but I have seen pics on the site. I only used the nose mask maybe 3-4 times total and have not used it in over 2 years.

stevieray ygpm!!

·
B anned (SIKE!!!)
1,757 Posts
Nothing gets past damn Stevie-ray... Lucky old man. I was next in line.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts