Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had relocated my battery to the trunk because I need the extra room in the engine bay when I added the AMSOIL oil filtration system to my Legend. I used a red top battery in the meantime and when I took my Legend to a shop for some work they drained the battery out somehow.

So I took the batter back to Interstate Battery and they gave me a new Red-Top. I never put the new battery in my Legend because I never drove my Legend again. So now that I'm parting out my Legend, I no longer need this type of performance battery.

I'm asking for $85 plus shipping.

Please keep the PMs to a minimum. If possible please just reply here or send me an email [email protected]

Thanks a lot,

Gil.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ChrisV said:
I'm interested. How about $75 shipped to 18360.
I can't let it go for that because shipping will be anywhere from $20 to $30 probably. This would mean that I'd be selling a brand new optima battery for anywhere between $55 and $45, and a new one at the store would cost you about $120.

The lowest I would go would be $95 shipped. Which would save you $25 from buying at the local store.

If no one wants it then I'll probably put it up on ebay. I'll package it tonight or tomorrow so I can calculate exact shipping costs.

Thanks a lot and just send me an email if you're still interested.

Gil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts