Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Dibs..if dibs apply ARE THESE FOR A COUPE?

·
Type I King
8,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
coupe and sedan mats are pretty much interchangable. the rears are a little different, but sedans fit fine into a coupe and vice verse

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
second dibs.. pictures? eh? eh?

·
Type I King
8,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well most of you know the mats are discontinued and cannot be found anymore. I paid 160 for the mats + shipping. id like to get atleast get that back. if not ill post them on ebay, ive seen these mats hit the 250+ price range

·
Registered
829 Posts
You never called me this morning man. I will still do the deal with the OEM muffler swap and some cash. I'm in Kelowna now. LMK please I can have muffler put on bus anytime.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Deal

Doing a trade and cash for the mats. OEM muffler and $$$ for the mats. I pay shipping on both ends. Hotstartup sends mats collect, I sent muffler Wednesday, June 11th. Waybill/Tracking # sent via PM.:bigok:

·
Stock Is Best
5,493 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts

·
Spiral descent
5,004 Posts
I disagree. I don't see why they couldn't be OEM. Possibly there was a stitching error, but that doesn't make them not OEM.
EDIT: Situation already resolved.

But the real issue is that starting with post #11, and at least to and including this one, the posts are OT and should be deleted from this thread.

·
Registered
829 Posts
I disagree. I don't see why they couldn't be OEM. Possibly there was a stitching error, but that doesn't make them not OEM.
EDIT: Situation already resolved.

But the real issue is that starting with post #11, and at least to and including this one, the posts are OT and should be deleted from this thread.
Like I said deal is done just posting it for "Itrader" feedback reference. I shipped a muffler and a payment plus paid shipping, thats all I was trying to post. Than some clown jumps in and says I'm overpaying because he got a deal... :wtf:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts