Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· ***ned
4,631 Posts
How much are you asking for all of it? I've got my system working at 75% I just have no rear speakers right now and my fronts are a lil distorted but I did get the subs setup in the trunk! Also, is that the 2100 HU?

EDIT: Do you also have the unlock code for the HU?

· Registered
1,911 Posts
Hey, I'll buy the whole set off of you. I Need it by thrusday. SHoot me an offer... You can also retract the auction due to damaged or lost goods... so don't worry about backing out. --=Keith

· Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
how dare you steal customers from me in my own thread? You now owe me a discount from your store.... ;)

i'm just playing, but either way, Keith, 1_Hot_Legend_L has told me he's sending me the money next week, so as of right now they're kinda his, unless he doesn't come through...

· ***ned
4,631 Posts
ZedStyle said:
how dare you steal customers from me in my own thread? You now owe me a discount from your store.... ;)

i'm just playing, but either way, Keith, 1_Hot_Legend_L has told me he's sending me the money next week, so as of right now they're kinda his, unless he doesn't come through...
I'll have the money bro! I have half aside already. It will be sent in the form of a money order by snail mail. Sorry, I don't have a PayPal account right now but I have been working on that!

· Registered
38 Posts
I'm interested in the HU. Do you have the security code? PM me. Cheers

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.