Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the following parts taking up space in my garage (the car was totalled by a guy who ran a red light - sigh).
They are:
1. Set of 4 OEM Bose speakers
2.Two, radio/ cassette head ends - Bose premium, Acura Accessory part number 39100-SP0-A200-M1.
3. Bose amplifier Assy 39136-SP0-A01. Has short length of male multi- terminal connector.
4. Heater dashboard assy 089 6B-A400.
5. Drivers side complete front seat belt assy, part 89831-SP1-A00,

They are available in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I can ship ( you pay charges) if necessary. I bought these “ in case” off e-bay, so any reasonable offer will be accepted.
Steve

·
Registered
8 Posts
Speakers

Hello-
Need front speakers only, are you willing to split the set?
Meanwhile, I will go see what condition my rear speakers are in...

Thanks,
Andy/Golden, CO

·
Registered
14 Posts
Moudlings?

Do you have any mouldings? Having a hell of a time replacing the drivers side rear moulding (Door to rear wheel well)on my '93 coupe.

·
Registered
1 Posts
OEM stereo

HI,

I just picked up a 1992 LS coupe w 80k miles. Entire OEM sound system is gone. Need total replacement - head unit, and entire speaker kit.
Please message me with costs, thanks. Highly interested!

·
Registered
4 Posts
do you still have the radio?

QUOTE=Stepwill47;1614022]I have the following parts taking up space in my garage (the car was totalled by a guy who ran a red light - sigh).
They are:
1. Set of 4 OEM Bose speakers
2.Two, radio/ cassette head ends - Bose premium, Acura Accessory part number 39100-SP0-A200-M1.
3. Bose amplifier Assy 39136-SP0-A01. Has short length of male multi- terminal connector.
4. Heater dashboard assy 089 6B-A400.
5. Drivers side complete front seat belt assy, part 89831-SP1-A00,

They are available in the San Francisco Bay Area, but I can ship ( you pay charges) if necessary. I bought these " in case" off e-bay, so any reasonable offer will be accepted.
Steve[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1 Posts
OEM stereo

HI,

I just picked up a 1992 LS coupe w 80k miles. Entire OEM sound system is gone. Need total replacement - head unit, and entire speaker kit.
Please message me with costs, thanks. Highly interested!
Many folks have problems with the OEM (original equipment manufacturer) stereos that come with their vehicles from the factory and so they consider getting new ones.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts