Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Road Trip King
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this less than a month ago, direct from Sarona for $275 plus shipping. I decided not to use it, and just went with the trunk lip spoiler instead.

It will not fit on a sedan. Trust me, I've tried it.

It does not come with any mounting hardware, tape, glue, etc. That's how I received it as well. It is meant to mount over the black upper window trim piece.

This wing is brand new, primed and ready to go. There is a TINY hairline scratch from it riding around in my backseat, but it's so small my camera wouldn't pick it up.

For more pictures, please see the following thread. I taped the wing on to my car with masking tape to see what it would look like. You can also see what the "finished product" looks like on a red coupe (Legendtoo's car):

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=72679

Looking to get $260 shipped. Post here or email me if you're interested. Address: tysonhugie at yahoo.com

· Registered
1,487 Posts
Tyson,

Trade u my AeroMagic Front lip and Honda JDM Window Visor for it...you're getting a deal....

Chi

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.