Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Set of GS wheels w/new tires - plus spare! ***SOLD***

***SOLD***

I just sold my Legend and I have a full set of GS wheels and tire combo left over. Two of the wheels were purchased from Wheels America, and are virtually like new. The other two wheels I purchased used but are still in nice condition. The spare GS wheel has some road rash and pock marks, but otherwise in good shape.

I just mounted and balanced new General Exclaim UHP tires on the four wheels less than a month ago. These tires don't even have 300 miles on them and are great tires. They are very quiet and have great traction.

The only downside is that I have two center caps.

The last set of GS wheels I saw on eBay went for around $500, and I don't think they were any where near as nice as mine are. Plus, you're getting virtually new tires as well.

I'm wagering shipping on these will be fairly pricey, so I'm adjusting the price to make it marketable.

$600 takes all five wheels and tires. At that price, you're almost getting the tires for free.

Please DO NOT PM, e-mail only at [email protected]

Thanks!

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
why do some have weights and some don't?

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
The weights were placed where the wheel would balance correctly.
that doesn't make sense...either u use the ones that stick on from the back (newer ones) or the ones that stick on frm the front....u can't mix and match them.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.