Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fs: stromung/b-pipe $550 shipped *sold*

I am selling the Stromung and b-pipe that I bought in the Mellowfellow GB. I am not going to use it. It was taken out, look at and take a picture of. So I'm looking to get $550 shipped to lower 48. thanks

·
Matthew is THE USER!
1,672 Posts
maaaaaaan ... the heck.. the time i dont have money to throw around .. all these goodies go on the market!!..

DAAAMN YOU PEOPLE!!!

^__^

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is brand new!!! lol

Why are you selling though?[/quote]

ez check out this post :http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f4/intrest-y-pipe-exhaust-setup-119402/
about midway down you'll see that when i went to have it put on, my exhaust guy Hector, asked if i would mind letting him build me a custom set up and that if i didn't like it, he would go ahead and put on what i brought (the Stromung). The thread really says the rest. I never put it on and i so bad would love to hear what it sounds like in person not just on youtube but the deal Hector cut me :thumbsup: !! So the exhaust is sitting in the box up aginst the wall in my apartment (that is tiny but on the beach) waiting for the new owner...I thank you peace.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes.

I am sorry, I didn't hear back from you. but if you are for sure gonna take it, let me know. I do understand if you are just needing some time. i'm just needing to know that it will be gone so I can start trying to poke around for the next Ksport GB.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD!!

thank you Ram3ez + Quaraxkad. You will be pleased with the Stromung. Good looking out Mellowfellow!!!

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
I run the Stromung catback. It's worth it x 10000000

1 - 11 of 11 Posts