Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am selling Brown Window Switches pulled off a 94 LS sedan, all switches work and are mint.... I am selling as a full set, please make me an offer...

I am also selling a CD player for the Premium stereo's, this will not work for the non-Premium Stereo's. It will also come with the Monster Ipod adaptor with the LCD and cable, as well as the Ford Coin Holder, which looks very nice in the Legend... Some people have them installed on here, someone can share a photo?? This works with the OEM stereo and is just plug and play with no problems or modification needed…

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R THOSE HEADREST THE FRONT AND IF SO HOW MUCH?
Yes, they are for the front, $15 and they are yours if you pick them up since you are in NY....

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would you be willing to sell the iPod adaptor separately? If so, dibs, depending on how much you want for it.
It's yours for $30 + Shipping if you want it, it was never used.....

r those type f or type e i need type f
I think it is for Type E, not too sure, I will check and let you know by the end of the day...

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OEM Keyless Entry Box

This was pulled off a 94 Sedan

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
93 LEGEND LS 3.5L
757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, is the ipod adaptor still available and if so what's your asking price?
It's yours for $30 + Shipping if you want it, it was never used.....

·
Aguy
1,314 Posts
If you're willing to sell separately, i need the master window switch. If it will fit a coupe that is.

·
Banned
2,475 Posts
divinchi...I'll take the iPod adapter off you and I'll p/u....get at me (you got my digits homie)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.