Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
okay so i stripped my car yesterday its practically all type A now, so who wants interior panels and seatbelts? (no seats)

-Panels
-Seatbelts
-Rear Speaker covers
-Glovebox
-armrest
-center console panels
-visors
-oh shit handles
-Dome Lights
-Sunroof Assembly
-Type A seatbelts
-Type A Front and Middle Gray Pillars
-Type F Carpet

Just let me know of anything in the interior you might want, i might just have it, thanks

The Condition of everything is pretty much tip top except my black fingermarks that might be lurking around it lol, i'll post pictures soon

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
armrest condition? and drivers side visor ( if it stays up haha)

·
I luv ur girl...
421 Posts
i need the clips to the driver side door panel...i'm so serious, i need the seat clips too but u say u dont have em. how much for those clips? i'll get it to u asap. and how much for master switch and all the wood inside?

·
Una Leyenda
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
front speaker covers? condition?

pictures?

:bigok:
speaker covers are in horrible condition, i doubt u want them

dasficktauf said:
armrest condition? and drivers side visor ( if it stays up haha)
drivers side visor is pretty good, i pretty much remember it stood up lol, the armrest is in decent condition, there's a trick for the cupholder to come out though lol

Jhezeus said:
i need the clips to the driver side door panel...i'm so serious, i need the seat clips too but u say u dont have em. how much for those clips? i'll get it to u asap. and how much for master switch and all the wood inside?
by the clips u mean the little round plastic tabs inside the panel to hold on to the frame? If u do, i got a couple of those lying around, how many do u need?
I have the seat clips (if you are talking about the ones that cover the 14mm screws of the chair) also but i dont know if i have all of them, you want them for both seats?

I added stuff to the list, i'll post pictures soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts